How to start
For studentsYou are a student of one of the partner universities in this project and want to make use of this opportunity?
Here ist what you need to do:
- 1. Check the list of available modules and courses under the courses
- 2. Download the course description and read it carefully. You will find the dates, times, contents, web technology in use, and other essential information on these forms. There are two options: you participate in the course just to acquire new knowledge, OR you want to get credit for participation.
- 3. If the course is of interest to you, you might want to check if you can earn credit points for your transcript. To get approval, contact your examination office and send them the form for consideration and approval.
- 4. In the meantime, contact your local international office and register for the course.
For lecturersIf you would like to open the course for students of the partnering universities, that is excellent news!
Please proceed as follows:
- Fill in the Module Description Form with all the relevant information on your module. This document is used for the partner university's examination office for possible accreditation.
- Send the document to email@example.com. We will put the information on your offer on the website